The THA BOARD of DIRECTORS would like to hear from you on how
we're doing and what recommendations you may have.
Please use the form below when submitting your message on a
topic that you have an interest in. Our goal is to acknowledge your
comments within a week.
We ask when sending in your message, that you please give us the
following information at a minimum.
- Your Name:
- Lot #
- Mailing Address
- Best way to contact you:
- Topic Title:
- Detailed Feedback / Assistance / Question:
- Recommendation(s) you would like the THA BOARD to
Torwood FEEDBACK / ASSISTANCE / QUESTIONS
THA Contact Information
Frequently asked Questions
- Who do I call to get a street light repaired?
- Saline Department of Public Works at (734) 429-
5624 to report a street light that needs to be
repaired. In order to expedite the reporting, it is
important to know the exact location, pole number
and whether it is wood or steel.
- They are due before Jan 30th each year. Additional
details regarding the dues payment policy can be
viewed under the "Master Deeds / Bylaws / Policies
/ Other documents" link on this website.
- What is the policy on snow removal of sidewalks
- The City of Saline has ordinances that seek to
ensure that snow, as well as ice, is removed from
sidewalks in order to reduce the likelihood of
injuries to pedestrians. http://city-saline.
Snow or ice must be removed within twenty-four
(24) hours after the snow accumulations ends.
Subsequent drifting of snow on sidewalks must
also be removed.
We would like to remind property owners and
private snow removal contractors that State Law
(Act 82 of 1978, vehicle code 257.677A) prohibits
the plowing or shoveling or blowing of snow, ice or
slush onto or across roadways or highways.